Saturday, August 7, 2010

So Close...Yet So Far Away

I'm so close to finishing a hat for my brother-in-law Mike. All I have to do is sew on the dino spikes and I will be done. These last finishing details in my projects have been known to stop me in my tracks and move me onto new projects. Alas my deadline for finishing this hat is running out and I will have to work through my aversions.
On another note...I am making great progress on my socks. I am now at the point where I can start creating the gusset. I already feel an addiction to toe-up-two-at-a-time socks.
I am working on finishing another baby pea pod. It is going well, I'm slightly worried about it not being big enough. I still have one more increase to go, if it is not big enough after that I will have to figure out a way to change the pattern a bit.
I hope to have pictures soon of all the finished projects. Can't wait to be done, I always feel like a free women after I finish projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment